The privacy screen that gives instant privacy and shade
How Bob solved a shady problem
Bob saw a problem.
Privacy and shade issues were making it tough for people to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Living in apartments with balconies meant accepting all the neighbours can see in, and body corporate rules don’t allow fixed screens. And privacy and harsh morning or afternoon sun was stopping homeowners from creating a private oasis in their backyard. It’s hard to get comfortable in the garden or in a banana lounge by the pool if you feel exposed.
Using decades of manufacturing experience and his Aussie ingenuity, Bob invented the Lookout Screen - the easiest, fast set up privacy screen.
The privacy screen that transforms your outdoor space
Summer barbeques on the deck, breakfast on the balcony, a sneaky nap by the pool, or enjoying the garden you love. All perfect ways to enjoy your outdoor space.
Spending time outside is part of our Australian culture, but how do you that when you have no privacy, or the sun and heat are just too much? You can build or install a fixed screen, but you might lose your view and the look you’ve created for your outdoor space. If you’re renting, most body corporate rules will stop you from adding any kind of fixed structure.
Bob designed the Lookout Screen to transform your outdoors in a flash and create your own happy place outside.
How the privacy screen measures up
- 1.8 metres high
- Extends up to 3 metres (or retracts to a length perfect for you)
- Waterproof shade cloth to withstand the weather
- Universal clamps to fit railings, balconies, fences or panels (up to 140mm)
- Powder coated steel clamps for no rust
- Light aluminium frame
- Patented, Australian Innovation Patent No. 2017101773
The privacy screen you've been looking for
- Original Australian design
- Easy set up. No bolts or screws needed to attach to the property
- Folds down for easy storage or relocating to another property
- Low maintenance material so you can set it and forget it
- Neutral colour
- Easy care