Balcony Privacy Screen for Apartments
With the ever-growing population, property companies are encouraged to utilise the available space as creatively as possible to house multiple people. Unfortunately, this emphasis means many balconies are joined or within a metre of one another.
As a result, when you live in an apartment building or semi-detached house, you may not have as much privacy as you would like. For example, many people in apartment buildings use their balconies to dry their laundry, and you most likely won’t want your neighbours to see your undergarments.
Instead, purchasing a privacy screen for a balcony allows you to sunbathe, relax with a book, or enjoy a glass of wine outside without prying eyes.
What You Should Know About Our Outdoor Balcony Privacy Screen
A balcony privacy screen for apartments is not only aesthetically pleasing but also practical. You can take advantage of many perks when you decide to invest in a privacy screen for a balcony. At Lookout Portable Privacy Screen, we have put together a list of some key points you should know about our products:
- They don’t cause damage to your property. We do not use bolts and screws to secure our screens to your balcony, which means they don’t damage the property. This benefit is significant if you’re renting, as any damage may affect your security deposit return. Instead, we secure our screens using a clamp system that attaches to the balcony railing. This method also allows you to remove the screen and take it with you if you move. The screens are easy to fold and store and fast and simple to set up.
- Our screens are large enough to cover most balcony sizes. The screens are 1.8m high, with a retractable maximum 3m length, giving you enough length to protect your privacy while out on your balcony. If you have neighbours on both sides, you can use two screens to enjoy a beautiful sunset in peace each evening.
- Our balcony privacy screens don’t require much maintenance due to the durable materials we use. The shade cloth is made from 70% PVC and 30% woven polyester, while the frame is a powder-coated aluminium. To clean your screen, all you need to do is wipe them down with a damp cloth, and they’ll look as good as new. However, like all materials left out in the sun, the screen’s colour may fade over time. So, we suggest you pack up your screen when it’s not in use to keep it in tip-top condition. It only takes five minutes.
Ready to purchase your Verandah Privacy Screen?Shop now
At Lookout Portable Privacy Screen, Bob saw a market for those who had to put up makeshift screens to shield their spaces from our intense sunlight and heat and to block the view of their homes from their neighbours. In response, he developed a light aluminium portable solution with a patented Australian-specific design. In addition, we take pride in our products and have ensured high quality by creating our privacy screens from durable, weatherproof materials.
By choosing our balcony privacy screen in Australia, you can count on increased privacy, shade and peace of mind. Discover more today.
Just loving the 2 screens purchased for my balcony; sturdy, provides the shade and privacy which has given me an extra room to enjoy. Many thanks to Bob for his great customer service.
- Peta-Anne Shaw Purchased January 2021
More reviews from our customers
"We purchased two blinds. These were easy to put up and do a great job at providing a screen for privacy and against the western sun in the afternoon. All the fittings look and feel like quality components. Heavy and sturdy, not flimsy. We did have an incomplete part delivered but it was promptly replaced when Lookout was advised. We are very happy with them."
- Kylee Fraser Purchased October 2019
Excellent product, strong and keeps the privacy on my balcony. Highly recommended.
- Chris Brown - Purchased December 2019
I have a Lookout Screen and found it easy to install, it has worked excellently and I would highly recommend. It is very strong and durable
- John Rovera - Purchased December 2019
"Bob went out of his way to retrofit a Lookout Screen for the dimensions of my balcony at no extra charge. It's providing my tenant with a much needed extra level of privacy. It's not total privacy, though. If I was to request anything it would be a thicker material, although I acknowledge that this may be difficult if it's to still have gaps in the weave for the wind to pass through."
- David Hutchinson Purchased June 2020